I am so excited to be nominated for my second Liebster Award by the beautiful Hannah, from the Love Always Hannah blog! Thank you girl!! The Liebster Award is basically an award that is by bloggers, for bloggers. It is passed from blogger to blogger to encourage connection, support, and friendships within our writing community. This is where we grow, learn, and bond together, as well as discovering new bloggers. I love building relationships with other bloggers and feel so incredibly blessed to have found so many beautiful ‘blogger besties’ who have been with me since the beginning.
NOW TO ANSWER HANNAH’S QUESTIONS:
What did you want to be when you grew up?
I changed my mind every five seconds. Even through college I struggled with what I wanted to do with my life. I guess I am still figuring it out.
What is your spirit animal?
A shih-tzu. I have the same personality as my dog according to my hubby. Haha! We both bounce around, are friendly, and just want to have fun.
What’s one of your favorite things about yourself and why?
My hair. I get a lot of compliments about my hair. Although, growing up I thought it was too thick but now I love the fullness.
Have you ever experienced feelings of insecurity about yourself? How have you overcome them?
Of course! I know everyone feels insecure at times and I don’t think you will ever fully overcome your insecurities, I think you just learn how to love yourself and be happy with who you are inside and out.
If you could give other women one bit of advice, what would it be?
My husband and I always tell others to wait to have kids. We were married for almost seven years before having our little one and we had the best time with each other. We traveled, we grew, and we treasure those seven years we had alone. It set us up to enjoy our time with our daughter even more.
What woman/women have had a major impact on your life?
My best friend, Lauren. She has taught me what it means to be a woman of God, a friend, a wife, and a go-getter.
What has been your greatest adventure to date?
Moving cross country was by far the biggest adventure of our lives. My husband and I love DC and never want to go back!
Where’s one place you’d like to visit and why?
Holland. My Papa is from there and I would love to see Anne Frank’s hideout.
What are you reading right now?
Haha!!! ‘The Total Money Makeover.’ My hubby is making me read it because…*cough* I have a little bit of a shopping addiction *cough*.
Why do you blog?
I first started blogging after I had quit my job to stay home with my daughter and wanted something to fill my time. Now, I blog because I truly love to and I love connecting with people.
1. Post your award to your blog.
2. Answer the questions that you were given from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate a few new bloggers you’ve discovered.
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees.
5. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
1. Your favorite fashion movie? (Devil Wears Prada, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Confessions of a Shopaholic, etc.)
2. Heels or flats?
3. What kind of blogging advice would you give to other new bloggers?
4. What’s your favorite hobby, aside from blogging?
5. What inspires you the most?
6. Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses? (Hubby came up with this one…)
7. What is your favorite way to recover from a long and bad day?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
9. Coffee or Tea?
10.You’re at Starbucks…what do you order?
Thank you to @bitsandpiecestogo for this gorgeous, personalized hat!
Thank you so much for reading!