I was challenged by two of my blogger friends, Ruthie and Chelsea to share 12 things about myself that you may not know. This is just a fun way to get to know each other and introduce you to some new blogger babes like Ruthie and Chelsea.
12 Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. When it comes to fashion, I dislike the color green. I honestly think it’s a color that doesn’t look great on a lot of people.
2. I love rap music. My husband was a professional rapper and my karaoke choice will most likely be something by Kanye.
3. I think my hands look terribly old. I want to start wearing driving gloves to help keep them youthful looking. (I am dead serious!)
4. I have a terrible sweet tooth. When I am not eating sweets, I am thinking about eating sweets.
5. I pray every day that I will be able to adopt a child in the near future. This has been my lifelong dream.
6. If I could pull off blonde hair, I would! I love that my daughter has blonde hair! (Heart-eyes for days!)
7. Though I blog, I am very much a private person.
8. I have always wanted to be a flight attendant.
9. I dream the same dream almost every night. It is very annoying!
10. When I am in deep thought, I play with my hair. It is also a sign that I am holding back on something I want to say.
11. I think I am shrinking! Every time I go to the doctor they tell me I am shorter. Well, I am Asain… 😉
12. I would like to legally change my name to Shell.
There you have it! Did any of these surprise you?
If you want to play along, leave 12 things about yourself in the comment section! I’d love to learn more about you!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Shop The Post:
White Hollow Out Lace Top And Starry Sky Mini Skirt from Metisu.
Large Monogram Necklace from Brook & York – I will be hosting a giveaway on Thursday!
BP. Open Toe Heels from Nordstrom