Bleach Wash Pocket Denim Overalls from Zaful | Striped Ribbed Crop Top from ZafulOveralls. This childhood trend is back in full force and I am giving you a few tips on how you can make your overalls edgy and chic. Today’s look is from Zaful. I highly recommend their overalls and/or jeans. They are comfy, chic, and of great quality. I usually never consider ordering a pair of jeans online that I have never tried on before, but these fit perfectly and I am very impressed with my order.
How To Wear Overalls
1) Avoid plaid. This is the one time when wearing flannel isn’t okay, unless you’ve been driving a John Deere all day…
2) Embrace the stripes. Stripes are now considered a neutral and will never go out of style. A good ole’ striped shirt is a staple piece that can be paired with many different things.
3) If your overalls are informal (baggy or slouchy) make sure to opt for an ultra feminine shirt/blouse underneath. Off-the-shoulder tops, lace tops, or ruffled top will balance out your silhouette. Also add small, feminine accessories to your overalls to keep the look fun and light.
4) To give your overalls a slightly sleeker feel, cuff them at the ankles.This trick will always make your legs appear longer.
5) If you’re petite, long overalls can overwhelm your tiny frame, Short overalls (shortfalls) will allow you to experiment with the trend in a more flattering way.
6) Overalls can be so much fun to wear. There are so many possibilities and styles to choose from. The best tips of all are to just have fun and try new things. Once you start to play around with your wardrobe, you will find that perfect look that makes you feel comfortable and confident.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Shop The Post