I have always had a bit of trouble producing milk for my daughter. When researching what I could do to help my milk supply, I learned that oatmeal has properties in it that helps women to lactate. That is when I started adding oatmeal to my morning smoothies and I have definitely seen an improvement! This smoothie is packed with nutrients and the entire family can enjoy it with you.
- 1 Cup of Milk, Soy, or Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats (Quick Oats)
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Cup of Frozen Strawberries (I use frozen strawberries so I don’t have to add ice.)
- 1/2 Tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tsp. of Honey
- In a blender, combine milk, oats, banana, strawberries, and sweeteners if desired.
- Blend until smooth.
- That was easy! Now, enjoy!
This recipe makes two serving sizes.
Let me know how you like this smoothie! Do you have any tips to help produce more milk? Comment above, I’d love to hear from you!
Thank you so much for reading!