I AM EXCITED TO HAVE KATRINA FERNANDEZ FROM MEDIA BUZZER TAKE OVER THE BLOG TODAY. KATRINA IS A CONTENT MARKETING EXPERT AND THOUGH HER MAIN FOCUS IN HER WRITING IS ABOUT FAMILY, WEDDINGS, AND HOME DESIGN, SHE STILL WRITES ABOUT HER PASSION FOR FASHION. KATRINA HOPES TO GIVE THE BEST FASHION TIPS TO HER READERS AND INSPIRE THEM TO BE CONFIDENT AND TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY HER POST AND MAKE SURE TO COMMENT BELOW!
While all types of engagement rings show you love your fiancé, only custom jewellery shows you went the extra step.
You’ve been with the girl of your dreams for a few years and you’re planning to propose. Now comes the nerve-wracking part, finding the perfect ring that she’ll love and show off for years. If you’re already debating whether you should get a custom engagement ring made versus just picking a pretty yet mass-produced one out in a jewellery store in the mall, you’re on the right track. While both types of rings show you care and want to marry her, it’s comparable to writing your girlfriend a poem or a love song or buying her a book of poems or a new CD. They’re both romantic, but one took extra effort.
- The quality is way better. While mass-produced jewellery can be cheaper, you get what you pay for. These rings are exactly what you find online in a jewellery catalogue, but just need to be set. Most are made in a casting factory by a combination of employees and machines, which lacks personalization. However with high quality custom made jewellery, you’ll work with an experienced designer, and it shows you made an extra effort.
- There’s no other ring exactly like it. Your relationship isn’t cookie cutter, and your girl is most definitely one of a kind so why would you want to buy her an engagement ring that thousands of others may wear? A custom ring allows you to take her preferences into consideration and even possible mix metals and add personalized inscriptions to make it yours.
- You’re involved in the process of making it yours. Working with an experienced designer allows for more flexibility. For example, if you like two or three different designs or ideas of that designer’s work, such as intricate floral filigree on the band, and a combination of a halo and pave setting, the designer can combine all of the ideas into one design, instead of making you choose only one.
- It’s not that much more expensive than a readymade engagement ring, especially if you purchase your diamond from the same jeweller. Often, they will give you a deal. Once you have your budget, you can control the types of metal band, carat size, and extra touches.
- It shows that you put in extra effort. If you took the extra time not only to research her ring size and favourite diamond shape, but also what kind of details she likes and help custom design a ring, you’ll win a lot of points in the romance department.
Ringleaders – a Brisbane jewellery store can fulfil all of your custom jewellery needs. Their designers make all of their pieces by hand on-site in their studio, one at a time, so each individual ring is unique.
While customizing your engagement ring may seem overwhelming because there are too many options, it doesn’t have to be, provided you work with an experienced designer that will guide you through it one step at a time. Contact them today and they’ll show you how they can handcraft the ring of your girl’s dreams, that they really do have, “a ring for everyone.”